Screen Reader support with Shortcut keys
Contacting us for Technical Support
Information about installation and troubleshooting for system administrators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create equations that can be read in STEMReader?
- The software can read equations created in MathML or LaTeX. This includes equations created in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint 2010 or later. See our instructions on setting up Microsoft Word and other Office applications to produce MathML equations.
- Which operating systems are compatible with STEMReader?
- STEMReader is compatible with Windows 7 or later. You will also need a SAPI voice installed in-order for STEMReader to convert the equations to sound. There are voices included with Microsoft Windows that are compatible with STEMReader.
- Do I have to pay for STEMReader?
- There is a Basic and Premium version of STEMReader. The Basic version is free of charge but has limited functionality. Read the STEMReader feature list for more details. A beta version of STEMReader Basic is available for download. STEMReader Premium will be available later this year.